As shocking news to the moviegoers in and around Hyderabad, news came out this morning that noted theatre Siva Parvathy in the Kukatpally area was completely burnt down due to a short circuit in the early hours of Monday. As per the media reports, after the second show screening of Shyam Singha Roy (currently running movie), the incident happened.
Reportedly, lack of fire safety facilities in the theatre premises is the main reason behind the accident. After witnessing the horrible incident, will the Telangana government officials and the concerned authorities wake up and check whether the movie theatres across the state are functioning according to the government guidelines? remains to be seen.
It is well-known that in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the government has seized close to a hundred and fifty theatres as the management is not following the safety guidelines.
Most Recommended Video