Bahubali, the most anticipated film of India found more and more appreciation from all the quarters. Prabhas, Rana and Anushka have become crazy stars in entire South India. SS Rajamouli found many fans all over India and Bahubali has become a sign of pride for entire Telugu Film Industry. Fans have been waiting for the next part of Bahubali – The Beginning. On 16th March, Bahubali team released the theatrical trailer of Bahubali – The Conclusion, with lot of fanfare in theatres.
The major highlights of the trailer are :
1. Ramya Krishnan as Sivagami Devi announcing the name of Mahendra Bahubali.
2. The Visual Effects shot of a new Kingdom with dreamy ambiance.
3. The boat riding sequence shot of a waterfall with a large elephant. The Visual looks spectacular.
4. Bahubali’s monologue taking oath as the King. The voice over used in the starting of the trailer gave it a new dimension.
5. The spectacular war shots showcasing a face off between Bhallaladeva and Sivudu for Mahishmati.
6. With all these positives the movie seems to be hinting at an intense emotional drama and the love story between Devasena and Amarendra Bahubali seems to be more colorful.
What we can dissect from the trailer?
The trailer became an instant hit with them. The trailer does offer a lot of highs introducing a new kingdom in the already established Bahubali universe. Nothing has been informed about the new characters but there was lot of fan service for the fans of already established characters. Opening the trailer with burning fire, resembled the theme of the movie, burning desire of Sivudu and Devasena for revenge.
Even there were hints about the answer for Why Kattappa Killed Bahubali? If you carefully observe the line of Bahubali to Kattappa, “Who can kill me when you’re by my side Mama?” And his opening monologue before taking an oath does hint at a conspiracy designed by Bijjaladeva. The ultimate high from the trailer comes with the new visuals of a dreamy country, most probably Kuntala and it is to be seen why Devasena became such an integral part in the internal war between the brothers in Mahishmati. On the whole, the trailer delivers on the promise of being more emotional and brutal than the first part!